Human Resources and Travel Information

Human resources staff in the main office of the department (302 Walker Building) handle payroll-related and employment-related processes. 

New employees and payroll

New employees need to fill out various forms upon their hiring. For new employee paperwork and any payroll-related question, conact the deisgnated staff person:


Departing Employees

Employees who are leaving the department should see    Denise Kloehr in 302 Walker for the departure procedures.

International employees

Within the Department of Geography, international scholars and faculty should contact administrative manager Denise Kloehr

with questions. International graduate students should contact graduate staff assistant Jessica Perks

Faculty appointments

Questions about the types of faculty appointments should be directed to Denise Kloehr.

Travel information

For guidelines and forms, use the link for "Travel Information" at the left.

Promotion and tenure process

For more information about the department's promotion and tenure guidelines for tenure-track faculty and fixed-term and research faculty, contact Marnie Deibler in 302 Walker.

To report any suspected illegal or unethical conduct, and to seek assistance

use this link for "Reporting Workplace Concerns"